Our Business Services Team are a major link between local and national employers and our clients. We are often the first contact with employers that do not normally engage with any business support services. This Business Liaison Officer (BLO) develops a bond/link, eliciting any barriers to employment for local people and becoming the first point of contact for any recruitment needs. It creates a knowledge base and relationship with employers with regard to skill needs, person specifications and training requirements as well as any other specific needs.
The BLO’s will be armed with a portfolio of Business Development support that can be offered by local and national agencies as well as the full range of services that can be provided by CEIS Ayrshire. This will allow CEIS Business Services to be seen as the single point of contact for all the business development needs for organisations.
Each organisation is assigned a Business Liaison Officer (BLO) who will carry out a business health check, which can help support with health and safety regulations; signposting clients to fund/grant access; website design support; developing business plans; HR and legal support services, as well as recruitment and staff training needs.
Upon completion of assessment, the BLO will meet with the client and present their findings as well as outline any necessary actions and signpost the client to resources for any additional support.
Together, the BLO and client will agree timelines for completion; prioritise any tasks identified and confirm a date for a follow up assessment/meeting.
As part of our service to local employers we guarantee:
- A friendly, personal service from a team experienced in offering practical business advice and support.
- A dedicated account manager to identify your needs and provide the right information and advice.
- A free recruitment service to help fill vacancies with the right people at minimal cost.
- We will identify and organise the right training for your staff at competitive rates by sharing costs with other employers.
- Access to a wide variety of events and networking opportunities to engage with new customers, promote your products and services and share best practice with others.
- A reduced training rate for courses arranged through our training brokerage service.
- Access to community initiatives, which can help you meet your corporate objectives and provide opportunities to work on local community projects.
To book an appointment with one of our Business Liaison Officers, please contact John Hughes
For further information on our recruitment services, click here.
For further information on our skills development and training services, click here.
Please follow us on social media for our latest updates