CEIS Ayrshire knows how difficult it is to find a job and the longer you are out of employment, the harder it becomes. Having worked in and with the community for 10 years, we understand your needs and will work with you to offer a tailored career path.
We invite every new candidate to participate in an introductory meeting with one of our friendly advisers to understand their needs and job goals. The adviser will record key information about your employment and training history and then together you will create an action plan outlining the steps to be taken to achieve these goals.
This can include simple advice and guidance on job prospects and opportunities; identifying training and skills development needs; support with job application techniques or more specialised support to address any barriers that may be preventing the customer from moving into, and sustaining, employment. Such as debt advice, housing advice, mental health support, health and disability support to more employer specific vocational training, interview skills, CV preparation, etc.
We are committed to working with every candidate on an individual basis to provide them with the best opportunity for seeking employment. We will ensure:
- All CEIS Ayrshire customers have a dedicated adviser who will support their journey into work
- All our customers have a tailored action plan created mutually with their dedicated adviser
- We offer a bespoke range of services and support to our customers, depending on individual need
- We support our customers to develop a realistic job goal, matching skills and aspirations
- We offer continued support to ensure customers are able to stay in work
To start your pathway to employment, book an appointment with one of our advisers by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information on skills development and training, click here