- This event has passed.
WorldHost the principles of Customer Service
April 27, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
WorldHost is an internationally recognised, individually assessed programme for quality customer service, specially tailored for the needs of the service sector.
What are the benefits to becoming a WorldHost Committed Destination?
- Add value to your businesses and local communities
- Promote a positive sense of pride for the businesses and communities.
- Ensure your businesses’ front line staff offer consistent customer service
- Provide positive PR opportunities
- Get involved in any customer service awards and competitions
- Display the WorldHost Destination committed to Customer Service Excellence logo on all your collateral and website.
Your staff will learn:
- Why customer service is such an important part of their role
- How to make an excellent first impression and make customers feel welcome
- How using customers’ names can help to create a good rapport, and techniques for remembering names
- Communication skills for success
- How to empathise with customers, and why handling their concerns is so important
- Why listening is an essential part of the customer service process, and how to do it effectively
- The value of tourism, and the important role they play in generating revenue for your business and the wider tourism economy
- How to ‘go the extra mile’ – including making five commitments on how they will do this in your business.
Certificate & badge will be issued on successful completion of the course
Entry Requirement: There are no formal entry requirements
Cost: £85 (This course qualifies for ILA funding)