CEIS Ayrshire are delighted to announce that we can now deliver WorldHost Principles of Customer Service. Designed to give your staff the skills and knowledge to deliver excellent customer service that will give your organisation a great reputation.
WorldHost is an internationally recognised, individually assessed programme for quality customer service, specially tailored for the needs of the service sector.
What are the benefits to becoming a WorldHost Committed Destination?
- Add value to your businesses and local communities
- Promote a positive sense of pride for the businesses and communities.
- Ensure your businesses’ front line staff offer consistent customer service
- Provide positive PR opportunities
- Get involved in any customer service awards and competitions
- Display the WorldHost Destination committed to Customer Service Excellence logo on all your collateral and website.
Your staff will learn:
- Why customer service is such an important part of their role
- How to make an excellent first impression and make customers feel welcome
- How using customers’ names can help to create a good rapport, and techniques for remembering names
- Communication skills for success
- How to empathise with customers, and why handling their concerns is so important
- Why listening is an essential part of the customer service process, and how to do it effectively
- The value of tourism, and the important role they play in generating revenue for your business and the wider tourism economy
- How to ‘go the extra mile’ – including making five commitments on how they will do this in your business.
Certificate & badge will be issued on successful completion of the course
For more information on the WorldHost training visit their website which shows testimonials of the training – http://www.worldhost.uk.com/programmes/worldhost-training-for-staff/courses/844-principles-of-customer-service.
In addition this workshop can also be funded by the ILA – https://www.myworldofwork.co.uk/learn-and-train/sds-individual-learning-accounts-ila